Snowflake the day she came to live with me.

Snowflake the day she came to live with me.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12, 2011

Ok...I have been trying to play catch up but too much time is going by. They are changing so much everyday. They are gaining weight very well. Mom is doing a great job. I have been weighing them every couple of days. I actually showed them to a group of girls at Charlottes birthday party today. I put out the Scooby Doo blanket, had all the girls sit in a circle around it. I brought up the nesting box and one by one I took them out to weigh them. Then I handed them to one of the girls. They were very good. Shuyu my little helper took down the weights for me. Aisling took lots of pictures with her Ipod. Another of Charlotte's friends took some pictures with Eric's camera. I will try to share them all a little later. Suffice it to say they are getting more precious everyday. Although I know I can't keep them all they may have to be pried from my hands. I didn't have them out to long, I didn't want mom to get upset. I brought them all back to her. I gave Snowflake lots of love, told her what a wonderful mom she was and thanked her for sharing her babies with us. Yes...it is true... I can talk to animals. So she doesn't talk back but I really think she understands me. She seems so loving since she has had the babies, and seems to really enjoy being pet. I just love my Snowflake.
Have a Hoppy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment