Snowflake the day she came to live with me.

Snowflake the day she came to live with me.

Friday, July 19, 2013

This was written early summer 2012 but I forgot to post it:

Hi Folks,

Don't worry I still love my bunnies and hopefully they still love me.
I have sold all of Snowflakes first litter. The last one went when he was about 6 months old. Micheal Jackson was the last to go. I was really getting attached to him. I think I waited to long.

Last Weekend we had a bunny wedding. Snowflake and Casper were wed. In attendance were, Cathleen, Eric, Haley and Charlotte Dennison, neighbors Chrissy , Grace and Maggie, Hope and her Mom Liz. Charlotte's BFF Allegra was also there wearing her finery with Charlotte. We had cucumber sandwiches, chips and salsa and cake. Also a little bit of the bubbly (ginger ale).

No comments:

Post a Comment